Farmers Market Site Coordinators -- Seasonal positions available at the Ballard Farmers Market: Coordinate & facilitate daily set-up, market maintenance and break down of market.
Job Type: Part-time, Sundays 10 hours
Salary: $13.00/hour, opportunity for raise after probation period.
- Ensure site is market-ready/clean at opening & close of market day.
- Coordinate parking for farmers/vendors, parking issues, street closures, tow-trucks
- Enforce market documentation requirements, stall assignments, address grievances
- Assist farmers maximizing revenue and ensure compliance.
- Oversee EBT operations. Prepare and submit daily and monthly reports
- Maintain market supplies: forms, signs, banners, flyers etc.
- Market outreach promotions, set up literature/info tables, assist set-up of cooking demos, customer count surveys, maintain/grow e-mail promo list
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.Take personal ownership of market and foster community pride
- Can lift 65lbs
- Able and willing to change out trash cans
- Able to stand on feet for 4 hours
- Positive attitude
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
Experience with social media a bonus.
Send Resume and a one page cover letter to Matt Kelly, Operations Manager, email@example.com
SFMA supports and fosters leadership from underrepresented communities. We strongly encourage folks from immigrant communities and communities of color, as well as those who identify as people with disability, women, LGBTQ or working class, to apply.
SFMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment and program policies of the SFMA are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.