Our vendors and farmers are always looking for help to staff their market booths. Be sure to check back here often for more opportunities!
Hidden River Farms
Farmers Market Employee - $15/hr Sundays year round
We are local livestock farm is seeking a year round marketer for the Ballard farmer’s market. We raise pigs, cattle, and poultry in Grays Harbor County, and we grow 100+ acres of certified organic grain as animal feed. We are young farmers, passionate about revitalizing the food system, promoting sustainable agriculture, and raising ethical, responsible meat. http://www.hiddenriver.farm/ Desired qualifications as follow:
- timely, reliable, and attentive to detail
- outgoing, engaging customer service
- experience in retail - farmers markets especially
- familiar with, or able to learn, Square point of sale software
- ability to lift 60lbs for short distances, and stand for market hours
- passionate about good food, cooking, sustainable agriculture, food systems, and organics
- must be interested in meat cooking techniques and eat meat yourself
Send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seattle Farmers Market Association (Ballard)
We're hiring Site Coordinators!
Seasonal positions available at the Ballard Farmers MarketCoordinating & facilitating daily set-up, market maintenance and break down of market each Sunday.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Finn River Farms
Finn Rivers is hiring Market Crew for conducting the daily operation of their market booths.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Booth Canyon Orchard
Looking for a reliable, personable, hard worker who gets excited about food and farms to work at market the following dates:
- October 7-8
- October 14-15
- November 4-5
- November 11-12
- November 18-19
- December 2-3
- December 9-10
- Tentatively January and February
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 509-341-4514
Carl's Cutting Board
Now hiring a Farmers Market Sale Associate
Hours: Wednesdays 2pm-8pm, Thursdays 2pm-8pm, Fridays 2pm-8pm, Saturdays 8am-4pm, and Sundays 8am-4pm now through October. Hours include one hour of transportation and setup and one hour of breakdown and return of equipment.
- WA State Food Handler's Permit
- Access to a vehicle that can transport up to 100 lbs. of pork and farmers market set-up equipment
- Enough physical strength to lift a heavy cooler (100 lbs.), canopy, tables, and misc. equipment in and out of a vehicle and assemble/disassemble the setup.
- Prior sales experience
- A smartphone that can work as a Point Of Sale terminal
- A passion for pork products!
For more information, please contact Carl Sundbom at 206-707-1249 or firstname.lastname@example.org