Our vendors and farmers are always looking for help to staff their market booths. Be sure to check back here often for more opportunities!
Finn River Farms
Finn Rivers is hiring Market Crew for conducting the daily operation of their market booths.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Booth Canyon Orchard
Looking for a reliable, personable, hard worker who gets excited about food and farms to work at market the following dates:
- October 7-8
- October 14-15
- November 4-5
- November 11-12
- November 18-19
- December 2-3
- December 9-10
- Tentatively January and February
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 509-341-4514
Carl's Cutting Board
Now hiring a Farmers Market Sale Associate
Hours: Wednesdays 2pm-8pm, Thursdays 2pm-8pm, Fridays 2pm-8pm, Saturdays 8am-4pm, and Sundays 8am-4pm now through October. Hours include one hour of transportation and setup and one hour of breakdown and return of equipment.
- WA State Food Handler's Permit
- Access to a vehicle that can transport up to 100 lbs. of pork and farmers market set-up equipment
- Enough physical strength to lift a heavy cooler (100 lbs.), canopy, tables, and misc. equipment in and out of a vehicle and assemble/disassemble the setup.
- Prior sales experience
- A smartphone that can work as a Point Of Sale terminal
- A passion for pork products!
For more information, please contact Carl Sundbom at 206-707-1249 or firstname.lastname@example.org