from Diet Taste
- 2 tsp sunflower oil (or other neutral oil)
- 1 head napa cabbage, sliced into ½ inch pieces
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp rice wine (or white wine)
- ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- salt, ground black pepper
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil (optional)
In a large pan, cook cabbage in oil about 2 minutes. Add water and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until cabbage is wilted.
Add the soy sauce, rice wine and brown sugar. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Stir well and cook for about 1 minute more. The cabbage should still remain crisp-tender.
Serve drizzled with sesame oil and sprinkled with chopped chives (optional).