from Stupid Easy Pale0
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 ½ C walnut halves
- 1 medium bunch Swiss chard, sliced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
In a medium skillet over low heat, combine the shallot, garlic, rosemary, avocado oil, salt and pepper. Cook and stir, about 3 minutes, until the shallots turn translucent and soften. Add the nuts, cooking and stirring on low heat until they’re evenly toasted and lightly browned. Turn off the heat.
In a large bowl, combine the Swiss chard with the lemon juice and vinegar. Pour the walnut mixture over the chard and toss well to combine.