Devil'd Egg Sandwiches with Albacore, Serves 4-6
- 4 hard boiled eggs (2 per person) from Stokesberry Sustainable Farm
- 1 - 6 oz can of St. Jude Albacore
- 2 Tbls. mayonaisse per can of tuna
- 1/2 cup Terrapin Ridge Wasabi Lime Mustard (or substitute your favorite mustard)
- 1/4 cup Coarsely chopped water chestnuts
- 1 Tbls. cracked Black Pepper ( or to taste)
This Easy Recipe is the Market Master's version of the Tuna Salad with a Kick developed by St. Jude's Fishing Vessel owner. These ingredients are used by the Chef for the Seahawks team, who uses Stokesberry Farm eggs in their official commissary.
Hard Boil eggs by placing eggs in pan of cold water (I use I want to feed) Place the pan on high heat and boil for 3 minutes. Turn heat off, and leave eggs sitting in hot water for 5-8 minutes, depending on size of eggs used-the larger the eggs, the longer the time. Rinse with cold water to stop cooking, and place in refrigerator until ready to peel and use.
Flake albacore into a medium to large bowl. Mix in Mayo, Water Chestnuts, Mustard and pepper until ingredients are thoroughly mixed together.
Serve with Rice Crackers, or roll in rice paper to form spring rolls and slice into serving sizes.